US presidential election fraud?

A place to bring a contemplative / Dharmic perspective and opinions to current events, politics and economics.
perkele

US presidential election fraud?

Post by perkele »

Hmkay, so I don't quite have the full picture.
Please help understand.

It seems there are no rules to how elections are carried out and evaluated in US. It's the Wild West.

(Video embed doesn't work.)

This is already more than a day old.
Biden magically wins this and that state by small margins after stashes of hundreds of thousands ballots appear suddenly with votes exclusively for him. (Just enough.)
It does not seem fishy at all, of course.

But how exactly does this work?
Nicolas

Re: US presidential election fraud?

Post by Nicolas »

I didn't watch the video, but in certain states, many mail-in ballots (which lean Democrat) were counted last. The same goes for votes from populous urban counties, counted last, weighted, and heavily leaning Democrat.
Archie2009

Post by Archie2009 »

First of all, Republicans succesfully prevented the mail-in ballots from being counted before election day. Then on election day, the ballots cast in person on 3 November were counted first, leaving the mail-in ballots for last. More Democrats than Republicans use mail-in ballots. Trump encouraged his voters to cast their votes in person on election day so they would be counted first. Now Republicans are trying to use the courts to prevent mail-in ballots from being counted.

There is attempted election fraud allright. By Republicans.
perkele

Post by perkele »

Archie2009 wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 2:29 am First of all, Republicans succesfully prevented the mail-in ballots from being counted before election day. Then on election day, the ballots cast in person on 3 November were counted first, leaving the mail-in ballots for last. More Democrats than Republicans use mail-in ballots. Trump encouraged his voters to cast their votes in person on election day so they would be counted first. Now Republicans are trying to use the courts to prevent mail-in ballots from being counted.

There is attempted election fraud allright. By Republicans.
I have the opposite impression. But the rules are not clear to me.
Isn't it the normal procedure that ballot counting is done on election day?
It seems people also in America are not in agreement about the rules. The American voting and vote evaluation process is puzzling to me in many ways.
From what I've heard, Democrats want to count mail-in ballots that come in long, possibly days, after the deadline. And that's what is supposed to be contested in various courts. I am just completely astounded about this intransparent, anarchic Wild West process.
In Germany, we have clear rules about all the procedures in the electoral process. Clear set dates and deadlines, and so on. Preliminary results are not published before the voting booths are closed, when no more votes are cast. Our population is 20-25% that of the US. Counting is done in one night.
perkele

Post by perkele »

I tend to trust the bald Pool boi and the bathrobe-wearing occultist wizard about happenings in 'murica. That's where my perspective comes from:

@DNS plsfix media embed.
Miorita

Post by Miorita »

perkele wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 12:36 am Hmkay, so I don't quite have the full picture.
Please help understand.

It seems there are no rules to how elections are carried out and evaluated in US. It's the Wild West.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wwhQtKXfQcI

(Video embed doesn't work.)

This is already more than a day old.
Biden magically wins this and that state by small margins after stashes of hundreds of thousands ballots appear suddenly with votes exclusively for him. (Just enough.)
It does not seem fishy at all, of course.

But how exactly does this work?
By counting.

What exactly is your problem?
lyndon taylor

Post by lyndon taylor »

Many Republicans have trouble with counting, they don't understand it!!
Archie2009

Post by Archie2009 »

lyndon taylor wrote: Sat Nov 07, 2020 8:38 am Many Republicans have trouble with counting, they don't understand it!!
That must be why the US budget deficit actually keeps increasing astronomically every year there is a Republican in the White House despite the GOP supposedly being the party of fiscal responsibility.
Archie2009

Post by Archie2009 »

Case closed on which side is attempting fraud and/or a coup.
DNS
Site Admin

Post by DNS »

Miorita

Post by Miorita »

DNS wrote: Thu Nov 12, 2020 10:57 pm https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6luFJvZt-og
If JP reports on the war, I am with Marsha on this:

U.S. senator urges FTC to interview Facebook ex-officials

In her letter to FTC Chairman Joe Simons, Blackburn referred to an FTC deposition of Facebook chief executive Mark Zuckerberg, adding: “While that is promising, I encourage you to also speak to other Facebook executives and engineers who can reveal the company’s real agenda. Many of them fear letting Facebook’s dominance go unchecked can hold dark consequences for competitors and consumers alike.”

Blackburn specifically urged the FTC to interview such Facebook critics as company co-founder Chris Hughes, former chief security officer Alex Stamos and Yael Eisenstat, former head of Facebook’s elections integrity effort.

Blackburn said that internet regulation, which is something Congress would take up, was not sufficient. “Americans depend on the commission to stand up to Facebook and to fully prosecute entities that violate the Sherman Antitrust Act,” she wrote.

Pursuing the tech giants -- the Justice Department sued Alphabet’s Google last month while Amazon and Apple remain under investigation -- is one thing that Democrats and Republicans have agreed on despite a polarized political atmosphere.
My stand is less clear than hers.
FB wants to make me vote Democrat. They practically push me out the window if I don't vote Democrat.
So the issue of a civil war is not with me, but with the FB leeches. They invade your privacy and erode your will.
Plus the regular implied suggestion that I should turn my head and whistle after :quote: beautiful women. :cry:

It is not my mindset, it's someone else's.
:anjali:
Miorita
Nicholas

Post by Nicholas »

Stop the Steal rally in Atlanta Georgia...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LYCie0i6BD8
Though one may conquer a thousand times a thousand men in battle, yet he indeed is the noblest victor who conquers himself. Self-conquest is far better than the conquest of others. Dhammapada
Archie2009

Post by Archie2009 »

Nicholas wrote: Sat Nov 21, 2020 5:49 pm Stop the Steal rally in Atlanta Georgia...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LYCie0i6BD8
Remember folks, don't forget your tinfoil MAGA hats! Safety first!
Miorita

Post by Miorita »

Nicholas

Post by Nicholas »

A simple, purely coincidental happening in one Texas county that hired a new Election Administrator. It flipped to Blue when a Smartmatic Exec took over... :smile:

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/1 ... nistrator/
Though one may conquer a thousand times a thousand men in battle, yet he indeed is the noblest victor who conquers himself. Self-conquest is far better than the conquest of others. Dhammapada
Miorita

Post by Miorita »

Fake news,

https://twitter.com/JimmyKimmelLive/sta ... 0112532480

But then again, how would you know what to believe these days? :shrug:

:anjali:
Miorita
Nicholas

Post by Nicholas »

Miorita wrote: Sun Nov 22, 2020 8:16 pm

Miorita
Why just 'believe'?

Do your own regular, if not constant, research from many sources, study history, human nature and think clearly as possible. Then keep any conclusions flexible. :thumb:
Miorita

Post by Miorita »

Nicholas wrote: Sun Nov 22, 2020 11:54 pm
Miorita wrote: Sun Nov 22, 2020 8:16 pm

Miorita
Why just 'believe'?

Do your own regular, if not constant, research from many sources, study history, human nature and think clearly as possible. Then keep any conclusions flexible. :thumb:
You are not having my/any authorization to impose something/anything on me.
See again the Declaration of Independence in case you have forgotten!

Miorita
Last edited by Miorita on Mon Nov 23, 2020 3:06 am, edited 1 time in total.