US presidential election fraud?

A place to bring a contemplative / Dharmic perspective and opinions to current events, politics and economics.
Miorita

Re: US presidential election fraud?

Post by Miorita »

Kayleigh McEnany is taking on seriously the role of defender of the President of the United States, Mr. Trump

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics ... i-BB1brHO8

My, oh my, who dares look at her fearsome shining face?
Her lips are painted with lipstick because she is considerate. She doesn't want to appear nude in public - No, no, no!
Nude lips are horrific!

And the fuchsia she wears … with broken shoulders, they are to show Mr. Trump that she has muscles to her heart.

1:26 She shows her teeth. She can bite. Out of compassion, of course! And she had covid (!!!).
She can also frown meaning "Don't make me do it!"

"The judge misunderstood the argument."
Aha!

"Fix your mail in ballot!", she says it's an opportunity.

2:39 "If you were in Republican counties, you didn't get that privilege."
This is terrible news! It's a deal and a news.

"That's an equal protection violation."
Violated in the Republican counties? Unbelievable!

:shrug: I voted in a Democratic county. And did not wear any lipstick. It was cold and rainy outside, the police was on bikes wearing their vests.
I boarded the wrong train. Maybe it was a mistake, maybe it was a sign to go to the super site. I went out of curiosity. And it went fast.
Then I got the sticker with "I voted" and returned home. No lipstick was involved, no dog was experimented on.

I did pretty miserably if you ask me. I got rained on but did not get violated as others did, in the Republican counties for example.
They have yet to produce the images. You know there are cameras everywhere now. You have to show you've been violated to be credible.
Such a shame! You put on the lipstick and still get violated? Ntz, ntz, ntz, it's not ok!

Please, if I practiced compassion in a wrong way, do tell me! I am willing to improve.

:anjali:
Miorita
Miorita

Post by Miorita »

This is just in:
We're heading down a street that has no name now...
We are in great danger if we fall under a Biden administration.
Then there is a family tie implied between Pelosi and Newsom.
They want to prove that Nancy Pelosi is married illegally to her husband because of that tie they see of her to Newsom.
They are incestuous! Pelosi and Newsom (her husband) are incestuous. This is outrageous! I yonder why no one saw this until now.

At 1:03 in the tweet:
The left are burning and destroying our cities... To razor up with the Glory of the Land of the Free. But the left are trying to stop these truths... Let us bring justice to the Supreme Court!
Pray in the name of Jesus, Moses and all saints for their hands of safety to be on us now!
The way in which we are being targeted will be hard to fix.
We are a nation who fought the Civil War and won that battle. Let's not give up! God bless!
Nicholas, wake up man! Stop snoring! And eating gizzards!
You have to witness how Pres. Trump wins again. The Civll War this time. :toast:

Miorita
Miorita

Post by Miorita »

Very important! Very important! I cannot highlight enough how important it is.

Rudy Giuliani's announcement

Essential takeaways:
His cousin, Vinny, comes from Brooklyn. Receive him well!
How many fingers do I got up?

And there, right there, at 1:06 in the video he (Trump) won.
And she says: 3!
Oh, she was too far away.
- the far idiotic left.
To see there was only 2. These people were further away than my cousin, Vinnie.
Conclusion: If we're all in this together, the news is that we're all be dead because Vinnie and his cousin will come after us.
It's not a threat. It's a fact and a "good" deal.
See him touching his finely shaved chin! That's how your skin will look after he's done with you: smooth!
You don't mess with an intellectual. Ever!

1:23 Sometimes you can see without glasses. These people who wear them day in and day out, they're idiots. You can see without glasses. Take them off like Vinnie's cousin!
They may lose their job.

Free offer!
Those people don't wanna be harassed.

Another free offer!
They don't wanna have their lives torn apart by the goons.
A definition is necessary.
https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/goon - airhead, birdbrain, blockhead, bonehead, bubblehead, chowderhead, chucklehead, clodpoll (or clodpole), clot, cluck, clunk, cretin, cuddy (or cuddie), deadhead, dim bulb, dimwit, dip, dodo, dolt, donkey, doofus [slang], dope, dork, dullard, dum-dum, dumbbell, dumbhead, dummkopf, dummy, dunce, dunderhead, fathead, gander, golem, goof, half-wit, hammerhead, hardhead, idiot, ignoramus, imbecile, jackass, know-nothing, knucklehead, lamebrain, loggerhead, loon, lump, lunkhead, meathead, mome, moron, mug, mutt, natural, nimrod, nincompoop, ninny, ninnyhammer, nit, nitwit, noddy, noodle, numskull (or numbskull), oaf, pinhead, prat, ratbag, saphead, schlub (also shlub), schnook, simpleton, stock, stupe, stupid, thickhead, turkey, woodenhead, yahoo, yo-yo.

It mostly comes down to referring to a person who is not dressed like a photo model. It is why Melania Trump is not a goon, but any other woman is.
If you are a woman and are not Melania Trump, you are definitely a GOON.
on the other side.
2:16 See how St. Rudy Giuliani drinks from a bottle? Woaaa!
Put your trust in God and drink!

2:19 Bottoms up! Yes, it can be vodka! The more you drink, the better for your soul!
Algorithm run all over the country.
Again we need to know where he, algorithm (rhythm of pain), comes/originates from.

"Though first attested in the early 20th century (and, until recently, used strictly as a term of mathematics and computing), algorithm has a surprisingly deep history. It was formed from algorism “the system of Arabic numerals,” a word that goes back to Middle English and ultimately stems from the name of a 9th-century Persian mathematician, abu-Jaʽfar Mohammed ibn-Mūsa al-Khuwārizmi, who did important work in the fields of algebra and numeric systems."

So: It is islamic and it ran all over the country. Truth! You can't deny it.
uncovered

Means unearthed.
Broke the algorithm that it was plugged into the system and that's what caused
She breaks men. It is also why Trump has fired her. She broke Mohammed, and she broke Mūsa. And she broke al-Khuwārizmi. She broke 3 men in total.
I know there is a lot of information that we've given you,
:computerproblem: Could not catch it all.
in the central press which is 'we have no evidence', 'we have no specific', 'we have no backup for what we're saying', and largely ignore the affidavits that have been filled ...
Whether you agree or disagree with an affidavit, it's evidence.
If I were government, like I used to be, there probably be a lot of people arrested by now.

It means that you are not as right as you think you are.

Miorita
Miorita

Post by Miorita »

And the Sunday's ultimate piece of news:

Trump expresses doubt on whether Supreme Court will hear election cases

https://www.reuters.com/article/idUSKBN2890MO
The problem is it's hard to get it to the Supreme Court - Mr. President Donald J Trump
And he is once again right.

The observation that he and Yeshe simultaneously use (because they both have clarity in their definition) is that … are you holding onto something? …
are you holding on tight? …
Only a hard of hearing can recognize another hard of hearing. :woohoo:

Thank you!
And have a wonderful evening everyone!

Miorita

(Come on, give me a break! I can't burn this karma. :lol: :heart: )
Miorita

Post by Miorita »

A fool can throw a stone in a pond that 10 wise men can not get out.
Proof of it:
The bad news is that there is little hope that the election results can be overturned.

The worse news is that President- elect Joe Biden has literally broken a foot (his) before his presidency started.

The worst news is that I as a voter of his found out that around the world we're not being backed by the Orthodox Church since there are gross mistakes in the manner they worship: they worship themselves.

The terrible news is that some of the above mentioned hostile entities are not coming alone: there are hordes of demons accompanying them. :D

The only hope there is in the world for normality is inner normality doubled by awareness and intent to do good.

This would be an appropriate time to remember the 4 immeasurables.

Miorita
Nicholas

Post by Nicholas »

We on the Right were totally wrong. Actually the Powers That Be were indifferent to getting rid of Trump, they just wanted a free and fair election. They worked long and hard to change the rules in various states.

Truly a saintly, virtuous group of patriots. ;)

https://time.com/5936036/secret-2020-election-campaign/
Dhamma is against the stream of common thought, deep, subtle, difficult, delicate, unseen by passion’s slaves cloaked in the murk of ignorance. Vipassī Buddha
Nicholas

Post by Nicholas »

A two hour video of the evidence compiled by Mike Lindell titled Absolute Proof can be found on Rumble and other places on the Internet.
Dhamma is against the stream of common thought, deep, subtle, difficult, delicate, unseen by passion’s slaves cloaked in the murk of ignorance. Vipassī Buddha
Archie2009

Post by Archie2009 »

Nicholas wrote: Sat Feb 06, 2021 4:47 pm A two hour video of the evidence compiled by Mike Lindell titled Absolute Proof can be found on Rumble and other places on the Internet.
More like poof! Sad!
Archie2009

Post by Archie2009 »

The fascist QAnon mob breaking into the U.S. Capitol. Much better viewing.
Archie2009

Post by Archie2009 »

:rofl:
DNS
Site Admin

Post by DNS »

Actually, he's right that it might be a 9-0 vote, but a 9-0 vote against the notion that it was stolen.

The media controls the narrative and they have already spoken, back in November 5th or 6th when they called it.
fwiw

Post by fwiw »

The election was stolen in the Democratic primaries. Biden initially won the 4th place iirc but everyone else was made to drop within a single week iirc after Obama had reportedly made some phone calls to "accelerate the end game". Sanders was once again cheated out of the nokination despite being by far the most popular contender and he didn't fight back despite very concerning evidence of fraud.

It may be true that some shenanigans may have happened because the establishment was tired of Trump's bull in a Chinese shop style of behavior since his lack of filters put an ugly face on the ugly things the USA do on a daily basis, like saying openly that the goal of wars in the middle east is to "take the oil". Biden is every bit as sociopathic as Trump if not even more but the establishment plays cover for him even though almost everyone knows he is deeply corrupt (the word is even an euphemism in his case), very creepy and it is quite obvious he is having an onset of dementia.