What is this anti vacination movement about?

Applying the Dharma to social justice issues – race, religion, sexuality and identity
Miorita

Re: What is this anti vacination movement about?

Post by Miorita »

The COVID-19 public vaccination program operated by the CDC and the FDA is a clinical investigation and under no circumstance can any person receive pressure, coercion, or threat of reprisal on their free choice of participation.
It seems that dr. McCullough, Chief Medical Advisor, Truth for Health Foundation, Tucson AZ, is addressing the vaccinated population.
He couldn't care less of the unvaccinated. See the underlined phrase! He refers to vaccinated, these people who choose to participate.
Those who don't, are discarded by default.
I don't see why you choose to expose yourself and others to his barfing if you're unvaxxed. He speaks against you, can't your mind grasp his action?

Look again! Key is the word "on", "on free choice of participation".
lyndon taylor

Post by lyndon taylor »

Nicholas wrote: Mon Aug 02, 2021 10:59 pm Ten reasons to ponder more about the value of the Shots:

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/73529 ... mpaign=usa
Some people just thrive on BS, don't they!!
Nicholas

Post by Nicholas »

If you missed the live Stop the Shot conference, here is the replay:

https://rumble.com/vkoyp8-stop-the-shot ... ax&mrefc=2
Miorita

Post by Miorita »

Of course: !
Mrs Malaprop

Post by Mrs Malaprop »

lyndon taylor wrote: Tue Aug 03, 2021 9:20 am
Nicholas wrote: Mon Aug 02, 2021 10:59 pm Ten reasons to ponder more about the value of the Shots:

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/73529 ... mpaign=usa
Some people just thrive on BS, don't they!!
Yeah, it all seems a bit adolescent really. Quite narcissistic.
Nicholas

Post by Nicholas »

Archie2009

Post by Archie2009 »

Mrs Malaprop

Post by Mrs Malaprop »

Archie2009 wrote: Tue Aug 17, 2021 7:45 am Image
:goodpost:
Mrs Malaprop

Post by Mrs Malaprop »

Nicholas wrote: Sat Aug 14, 2021 9:06 pm Image
No, a bunch of entitled narcissists putting the rest of us at risk.
Mrs Malaprop

Post by Mrs Malaprop »

FB_IMG_16292334806155385.jpg
FB_IMG_16292334806155385.jpg (120.89 KiB) Viewed 1767 times
Archie2009

Post by Archie2009 »

Peak 'Merica. Am I a bad person for LMFAO?
Miorita

Post by Miorita »

In New York they protest the vaccine mandates because they heard it is experimental, that is that a real vaccine takes years to be developed. They heard only of "experimental", and not of the development phase of a vaccine. They refer to 2 different traits.

I don't know who came up with this naughty definition (experimental vaccine) but the truth behind it, it is that until the vaccine is developed, a solution is one in which the dose contains mRNA instead of the actual coronavirus.

It is saying 'I will try and help you out with this remedy. It is safe.'

In New York City the protesters don't want any sort of protection and that they are not "experimented on" and by this wrong perception that they be injected only with the real corona. The reality is that no sane person will do that for them. That's not how medicine works. One precept says: First do no harm!

So someone has thought of this and came up with the brilliant solution. But no, these people on the street think they reason better and when given the solution, they balk at the idea that they have a possibility to be saved. That is what happens there.

It is the mob effect: some come up with translations of context for others and instead of listening to reason, people go astray and lead others to go astray.

I hope I finally answered the original question.

Grace to Sadhguru, we know of Krishna's birthday celebration tomorrow.

Krishna looks as all his friends walk into the mouth of a giant snake.
Last edited by Miorita on Sun Aug 29, 2021 4:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Miorita

Post by Miorita »

Candace Owens is denied COVID-19 test in Colorado for 'making pandemic worse'
Owens said Lee's message "might objectively be the most hilarious e-mail [she has] ever received in [her] life."

"Nothing screams 'this virus isn’t political' quite like googling the names of the people who book tests with you and determining on a case by case basis whether or not you will let them comply with your community covid measures," Owens wrote in an email to Lee.
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/canda ... ar-AAO1S0a

Kiss-kiss and "make friends". How about that?

Hm, it kind of sounds like a venereal disease. You know ... the kind that when you give birth to a child, first they check him/her and if necessary treat the eyes of gonorrhea and other. :tongue:
Nicholas

Post by Nicholas »

Dr Jessica Rose on her paper about dangerous misleading VAERS data:

https://live.childrenshealthdefense.org ... hooker-phd

Here is her paper:

https://cf5e727d-d02d-4d71-89ff-9fe2d3a ... a07322.pdf
Vajra Sky

Post by Vajra Sky »

The whole "pandemic" is manufactured and basically a hoax. It is just as fake as the spinning globe planet earth theory, Moon landing theory. The asura family has basically been in control of the human world for the last 1,000 years. Anyone with any sense will never get this vaccination for this manufactured fakery.
Miorita

Post by Miorita »

Yada-yada!

You know that when you enter mad in a meditation, you're likely to come 10 times as mad out of it. Why would you be upset at science for making its own discoveries? Are you jealous of them, Vajra Sky?
I did not say you are an asura, you are a deva in your own right with all 5 lights arising, but what is this madness on you? Do you want to be God-like?
I'm afraid for you. I'm afraid you'll pop a vein in your head.

Take it easy!

My vaccination status has nothing to do with your health. They are independent of each other.
Thus you can't judge the world, you're not God.
However, you could enjoy the gift of life even in these terrible moments. It is expected of you.
What is not expected of you is to wake up each and every single day with your face down in the linens and expect others to kiss your butt.

It can't be done! The pandemic exists and it has claimed lives.
Thus vaccines were researched and thanks to scientists who are people like me or you, but who dedicated their lives to facts and laboratories and numbers and correctness and scientific truths and journaling, provided us, the less capable, with solutions we so much expected of them.
I know you live in a country from where most sane people have fled, but let's not be so desperate! The tendency around the world is to vaccinate if you care for your health.

You, men, are known since ages that you lack interest in habits such as taking vitamins, taking care of your body, eating healthy and so on. Those who are less strong minds and bodies, such as myself, are rather opportunistic and seize any chance they are given because history showed us that maybe sometimes we may not make it through to the end of the day. It's there in the 37 vows...
I don't take anything from this world when I die. My advice then for you is to focus on achieving your goal rather than carrying arguments with me.

Thanks and have a good day, Vajra Sky-la!
Miorita

And yes, this is the right place to address your worries and carry on decent discussions with people who happen to be Buddhists. Or Christians. Why would we persecute you?

Welcome to dharmawheel.org !
:hello:
Dillan

Post by Dillan »

I'm sorry to say... but unfortunately Vajra Sky is right. People with an Asura-like mind have taken over.

Please watch this: https://rumble.com/vml4sn-funeral-direc ... covid.html

And please don't hate on me for stating the (not so) obvious.

Hello Dharmawheel!
Miorita

Post by Miorita »

I don’t know, Dylan. Garchen R. and the rest of GBI lamas hold a powerful practice now. Much more interested in that, the source, than the secondary waves.
Thanks!
:meditate:
Miorita
Archie2009

Post by Archie2009 »

Vajra Sky wrote: Sat Nov 13, 2021 5:29 am The whole "pandemic" is manufactured and basically a hoax. It is just as fake as the spinning globe planet earth theory, Moon landing theory. The asura family has basically been in control of the human world for the last 1,000 years. Anyone with any sense will never get this vaccination for this manufactured fakery.
Miorita

Post by Miorita »

Archie2009 wrote: Thu Nov 25, 2021 4:12 pm
Vajra Sky wrote: Sat Nov 13, 2021 5:29 am The whole "pandemic" is manufactured and basically a hoax. It is just as fake as the spinning globe planet earth theory, Moon landing theory. The asura family has basically been in control of the human world for the last 1,000 years. Anyone with any sense will never get this vaccination for this manufactured fakery.
Here is the text as transmitted via the net and translated by a lazy translator:
Dictatorship is also when you can't go to a mall, you can't pay your bills, taxes and fees, people can't get clothes now in winter, shoes (you have to walk with your shoes torn, broken because you can't go in to buy) , people can't buy a faucet, a sink siphon, a tap water faucet for an emergency (do you think it's important for someone to be able to turn off the water so a poor person won't be flooded for a few months or until someone like the Arahats (Arafat) takes merci on him to let the help go to solve the extremely urgent problem of the flood?!?!?!?) or other URGENT things from a DIY store, you can't get an ID card or permit or have access to state institutions without being conditioned to be vaccinated for flu, cold.
Even when there was the plague, the Spanish flu, typhus, leprosy, people were not forced to get vaccinated. Whoever wants to get vaxxed, let them do so, but leave those who don't want, alone.
Many vaccinated people stubbornly refuse to enter stores where ALL including the un-vaxxed are not allowed! Because they are also aware that this is a dictatorship and that they will also be affected. Today the un-vaxxed are targeted by restrictions and dictatorship but tomorrow ALL will be affected!
And this:
Doesn't the Romanian Orthodox Church really have the money to help this local church with its wealth? Does it expect the bitterly poor to give them money, I understand almsgiving, mercy, but the Romanian Orthodox Church has a considerable wealth, I refer to monies, that if the Patriarch would like, he would solve almost all the churches' problems. Still do they expect everything from the poor and ordinary men? Where from and how could the ordinary men have so much monies? The Orthodox Church should take care of the subordinate churches, this is normal and logical.
Here he invokes the event of Jesus multiplying the breads and fish. He expects protection as if he was in a lineage.
But the Patriarch won't share the vaccine with him because the Patriarch just got vaccinated. He can have his own vaccine.
The problem is now even more terrifying because he is subordinated to someone who is vaxxed and that's a fact regardless of his poised attitude.

It's a good enterprise, his action even beautiful, but I can't take any responsibility for his occasional rambling.
Nonetheless, I still care for this brother of mine. Maybe I can buy him a good, solid rock and he could try headbash maneuvers on it.
I think it would make for a great Xmas rock in his garden as strong and sturdy material. :oops: A Shiva lingha he needs.

:anjali:
Miorita